Sunday 7 December 2014

London, i am gonna miss you......and till we meet again!




It's my very last day, so i am not going to 'waste' it on writing my blog-this one will be updated later.

But here is what i am really going to miss:




I will miss King's, and i will miss being a student.






And i am since now King's alumni, one fine day, my pic will be up there with the greats (ha ha:-)




Walking, walking, walking. This is will miss like hell. I walked in London all the time. Because one enjoyed it , and because noone cares if you are a Woman (and tries to paw you), and they don't give a damn that you are alone.
Because there is respect for pedestians.
And because it is fun. Good stuff to see (London is such a lovely city) and discover as you walked along...

But most important, i walked because i could...

Which you can't do in India.
Because how do you walk here. I cannot imagine taking to the streets of Gurgaon.
Because there are no paths to walk. Because is not safe.


Part II of this blog, later.

Now, I am off for a walk...




No comments:

Post a Comment